Invisalign® Smile Simulation
Invisalign® – Tulsa, OK
Straighter Smiles for Teens and Adults
Adults and teens love the idea of having a beautifully straight smile, but they don’t necessarily love the idea of having to wear metal braces to get it. Invisalign gives you a sophisticated way to get the smile of your dreams without having to fret about appearances in the meantime. Dr. Bragg is a certified provider of Invisalign and has used it to improve the lives of many patients; if you’re interested in using it to overcome your orthodontic issues, call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose Southern Woods Dental Care for Invisalign®?
- Financing Options Available
- Invisalign Certified Dentist
- Patient-Focused Dental Care
How Invisalign® Works
At your first visit, we’ll decide whether Invisalign is the best choice for your smile. We’ll take a number of scans and photos of your teeth, then send them off to a lab that will make a series of personalized aligners (sometimes as few as 12 and sometimes as many as 48). Each aligner will be worn for a predetermined period of time every day; as you progress through the series, your teeth will move closer and closer to their intended position.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- No uncomfortable metal brackets or wires – simply smooth plastic aligners that are very gentle on the gums and designed to fit perfectly on your teeth
- Removable aligners that allow you to maintain your normal oral hygiene routine and enjoy all your favorite foods throughout your treatment
- Improved confidence thanks to a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment
- Relatively short treatment time (many cases are completed in as little as 8 to 18 months)
- Shorter appointments that allow patients greater flexibility in scheduling
Am I a Good Candidate for Invisalign®?
Invisalign can be used to correct protruding teeth, mild overbites or underbites, small gaps, overcrowded or overlapping teeth, and a mildly crooked smile. The treatment isn’t meant for particularly severe orthodontic issues, so we’ll need to examine your smile and get a better grasp on your situation first. Also, you need to be able to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours every day; patients who lack the discipline to do so should consider other options.
After Invisalign Treatment®
After you’ve achieved your goals with Invisalign, you’ll want to make sure that the results last. A retainer will be provided to prevent a relapse of the teeth. You’ll need to wear your retainer for between nine and 12 months while your body builds up the bone necessary to stabilize the teeth.